APPLICATION ROUND – UNTIL 29th February
This round is open with no fee costs.
This round is free from a fee registration. To participate you will have to:
1. record a video or audio of a three minutes improvisation based on the Beethoven’s Beethoven of your choice
2. upload the piece to YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud or other common streaming application
3. complete the form before 29th February
We will value your creation with great interest. The artists that we like the most will be selected to participate in To be Beethoven 2020. Criteria will span from technical ability, musical ability, originality and mastery of form and the musical language, and ensemble work for non-solo participants. If you pass to the next round, our team will contact you between the 16th and the 20th March to give you instructions to participate. You will have three days to create the Theme with variations on the melody proposed by the team.
To participate into this round you must:
1. have passed the Preliminary round
2. to pay the participation fee (50€ for every artistic proposal)
3. send a video with your music inspired in a Theme and variations form, using the melody given by the To Be Beethoven‘s team, and the participation fee payment receipt to email@example.com
Before 13th April we will contact you to inform you if you are selected to participate in the To be Beethoven Fest&Contest, which will be held on 13th June in Santa Coloma de Gramenet.